Welcome to Commenting Trades! Here, you can request a constructive comment on your fanfiction in return of commenting on the commenter's fanfiction.
- Comments MUST be constructive and at least one paragraph long. One paragraph = three long sentences. Please don't comment hastily, someone worked very hard to post a comment on your fanfiction. Doing so gives you the punishment of most people being hesitant to trade with you.
- Please return the trade. Stick to due dates well and always finish previous trades before asking for a new one.
- PLEASE POST ONLY IN THE COMMENTS. THAT IS WHERE THE TRADES GO.
- Try to refrain from JUST trading with close friends. Vary with who you trade with!
- Add a new comment whenever you make a new trade and a deadline. If you are taking up a trade, add a REPLY and post your story. For better words, refer to the example below.
sparkleFur's sparkLiness - Due on February 29th -sparkleFur
flofiPelt's handSomenes -floFipelT
Done - sparklFur
Done - floFipeLt