On the Blog Edit
Drizzleflash is relatively new to BlogClan and the Wiki, and loves welcoming new Clanmates. She silently sympathizes with all her friends on the Hug Page, but doesn't usually comment because she doesn't give very good advice. Her favorite page is the Warriors Games Page, where she participates in almost all the games. She loves the idea of NTA, and makes up random warrior names ALL. THE. TIME. She thinks Fan Name Generators are the coolest thing since ketchup (sorry, all ketchup-haters). Drizzle's favorite discussion page is the Harry Potter page AND SHE IS A PROUD RAVENCLAW! She clicks on everyone's names, so no one's "secret" Clan is really secret anymore. She tries to comment at least every day, but she doesn't always have the time. Recently she's begun to stalk the Tavern every time she logs in. She's rarely on the wiki but tries to socialize when she is. She is a proud fowlshamer, because all geese do is honk.
Drizzle is usually very quiet in real life but at times can get insanely weird. She is a huge science nerd and in general a no-nonsense person. Her favorite hobby is reading and she reads just about anything she can get her hands on. She gets stressed pretty easily but finds playing violin relaxing. She doesn't have many friends but warms to people after getting to know them.
- Her Clanniversary is February 27.
- She has her own blog.
- In real life, Drizzle plays basketball and violin. She is currently learning French and German.
- She loves the Alex Rider series, the Maze Runner series, the Throne of Glass series, the Winner's Trilogy, and Artemis Fowl.
- Her favorite canon name is Ambermoon.
- Her favorite characters are Jayfeather, Gray Wing, Feathertail, Stormfur, and Hawkwing.
- Her favorite arc is the Power of Three arc.
- Her favorite ship is Gray Wing x Turtle Tail.
- She likes ketchup and dinosaurs.
- She has her own blog and is writing a novel.
- Her favorite subject is physics (yes, Drizzle is craaazy), and she aspires to be an astrophysicist.
- She loves to make people laugh. Puns are the best.
- Why can't you hear a pterodactyl going to the bathroom? Because the pee is silent.