Hello! This page, as hinted by the title, is the list of rules regarding the main roleplay on the wiki, made by Flame. These rules are to be followed at all times, and breaking them will have consequences decided by Flame. Please make sure you understand each rule before roleplaying, and if you see anyone who is confused or in the wrong, please tell them kindly.
PS: Flame agrees this is a better idea than having the rules on the signups, so those will be deleted and moved here.
- No godmodding in the slightest. Godmodding is basically when you control other people's characters to make them do what you want, whether by making them speak, act, fight, etc. Please do not force others to do anything, but also don't be so unrealistic yourself, either.
- Please don't be unreasonably overpowered. For example, an apprentice defeating a strong warrior single-pawed, or a medicine cat healing every patient in ten seconds. Make things as realistic as they are in warriors.
- Prophecies, plot ideas for the whole roleplay, meetings, and other types of warrior gatherings should all be run by Flame first.
- No Mary Sues or Gary Stus. This means having characters that are perfect in every way, and are basically undefeatable, unbreakable, and good at everything. Once again, be realistic.
- No magic beyond what's normally found in the books. Reincarnations, every once in a while, are acceptable. For this, a cat in StarClan must sacrifice their life in order for another StarClan cat to be reincarnated, to be fair.
- Please keep it appropiate! No sexual, religious, or controversial posts or comments should be made. No swearing, personal attacks, or crude behavior is allowed.
- No arguing outside the roleplay. If this happens, please take it somewhere else, try to resolve it, or get help from the mods.
- No unrealistic coat or eye colours. Eg: Neon pink eyes, green and purple tabby coats, cats with wings, etc.
- Unlimited cats. (But please only make enough cats for you to use. We don't want a bunch of unused characters clogging up the allegiances or confusing Ember, Flame, Jet and I.)
- Please don't ignore people. If it is an accident, you may get back to them as soon as possible.
- Please wait to be accepted before you begin roleplaying! Any roleplay posts you make before you're accepted will be allowed, but you will be immediately told and will have to wait after that.
- Flameshine, Jetclaw, and Emberdawn are the three people who accept cats on the signups. Unless they say differently, do not roleplay a character accepted by anyone else.
- StarClan cats are allowed to cross over into a Dark Forest territory anytime they like. On the contrary, Dark Forest cats are not allowed to over into StarClan, unless the barrier is broken.
- In the Dusk Syndicate, there are only allowed to be 8 heirs at any time, along with 1 first heir. The first heir should always be the oldest heir there is, if the roleplayer agrees, and no other problems arise.
- The high positions are considered as deputy, medicine cat, leader, and medicine cat apprentice in MarshClan and BlogClan. In the Dusk Syndicate, the leader and first heir are high positions. In the Tribe, only stoneteller is a high position.
- If any roleplayer of a character in a high position is inactive with that character for over five months, that character will then be demoted and replaced.
If you've got any problems or questions, please ask Jet, Winter, Ember or Flame!