Silverpaw is a small dilute calico with long, fluffy fur, dark green eyes, a bright pink nose, and a short, thick, scar above her right eye.
Silv is a very socially awkward weirdo.
She's also a "kind, caring, squishy, smol orb".
- She loves reading and writing stories.
- She loves drawing.
- She likes anime and manga but reads manga more often then she reads anime.
- In real life she obsesses over cats.
- She likes Steven Universe.
- She's a fan of Star vs the Forces of Evil
- She ships Lapidot. (and maybe Amidot, but not a whole lot)
- She ships Frodaisy. Frodaisy is life.
- She only made this trivia thingy because she was bored.
- She edits her page when she's bored.
- She's been shipped with Laurelpaw and Frostfeather.
- She is in a ship with Goldi, they're married, and their ship name is Waffoldi.
- She loves Melanie Martinez.
- She is kind of active on a writing website called Storybird.
- She is just barely active on a website called Scratch, and her name is Silverwaffle.
- She has a DeviantArt account and her name is Silv-the-Waffle.
- She is a wiki
stalkersurfer for both the Blogclan Wiki 2 and every other fandom she's in. She totally doesn't stalk your pages. Ever.
- She doesn't know when her claniversary is, but she's pretty sure it was some time around October-ish 2015.
- She likes to sing Steven Universe songs rather loudly
and obnoxiouslywith one of her irl friends.
- She also likes to sing Heathers and Hamilton songs with him.
- She knows she is asexual.
- She is sort of sure she is biromantic.
- In real life, she loves to sing. A lot.
- Jayfeather is her favorite Warriors character and if she could, she'd marry him.
- She has many, many fictional characters she greatly admires / would quite possibly be in love with if they were real. Ask her about them and she might start screaming about how amazing they are.
- Her first anime was Soul Eater. (and her favorite character is, of course, Crona.)
- Her first post ever was under the name 'BerrySplash'.
- She likes to think she's a good poet, but maybe she's not. If you can find her, she writes on a website called HelloPoetry.
- She's afraid of lots of things:
- Being alone (Like, being left in a room or a house or any place, without other people/mammals.)
- The dark.
- Making the wrong choice/decision.