Silv is a very socially awkward weirdo.
She's also a "kind, caring, squishy, smol orb".
Silv's the kind of person who tends to live in her head. She usually overthinks/overanalyzes things, something that holds her back in social situations a lot. Basically she's shy and awkward, especially when she first meets someone, because she's afraid of offending and hurting others, or just making a fool of herself in general. However, to the people she's close to, she's usually a little all over the place, saying stupid things and such.
She's irresponsible and messy, a little spacey, and very oblivius, especially to the obvious. Silv is what you would call a pushover. However, she gets incredibly defensive over her friends, even to an annoying extent, and usually winds up yelling if someone's being awful to them. Also, prepare yourself she's a bit of a fangirl soo...
- She loves reading and writing (stories and poetry because everyone needs their daily dose of edgy poetry)
- She loves drawing.
- She likes anime and manga but reads manga more often then she watches anime.
- Yo, watch out, she's a fujoshi with no life.
- She likes Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Star vs the Forces of Evil,... etc etc
- She ships Frodaisy. Frodaisy is life.
- She only made this trivia thingy because she was bored.
- She edits her page when she's bored.
- She's been shipped with Laurelpaw and Frostfeather (all though they weren't really major ships or anything)
- She is in a ship with Goldi, they're married, and their ship name is Waffoldi.
- She's a vocaloid fan. *coughand harbors dreams of being a utaitecough*
- She's scattered everywhere on the internet, find her if you can
- Anyone else think Viktor's dub voice is cringy as heck?
- She is a wiki
stalkersurfer for both the Blogclan Wiki 2 and every other fandom she's in. She totally doesn't stalk your pages. Ever.
- She doesn't know when her claniversary is, but she's pretty sure it was some time around October-ish 2015.
- In real life, she loves to sing. A lot.
- Jayfeather is her favorite Warriors character and if she could, she'd marry him.
- She has many, many fictional characters she's totally in love with. Say their name and she'll start screaming about why exactly they're amazing and the loves of her life.
- Her personality type is INFP-T.
- Lets take a moment to appreciate just how hot anime vampires are.
- Kikuo. Creepy, dark, and freaking amazing. Her favorite vocaloid producer of all time as well. <3
- Her first anime was Soul Eater. (and her favorite character is, of course, Crona.)
- She's afraid of lots of things:
- Being alone (Like, being left in a room or a house or any place, without other people/mammals.)
- The dark.
- Making the wrong choice/decision.